We make it our mission to protect our Georgia nonprofit insurance clients with the same level of passion they dedicate to making a difference in our community. As a result, when news crosses our desks with the potential to benefit your organization, we’ve got to share it!
We hope the following update interests you:
Apply to WIN a $30,000 PRIZE donation
from Techbridge & Accenture
TechBridge and Accenture are partnering to present the 11th annual, 2012 Technology Innovation Award to a deserving Georgia nonprofit with an innovative vision for using technology to:
- Increase the efficiency of day-to-day operations.
- Improve effectiveness in serving clients and key stakeholders.
- Grow fundraising, advocacy or volunteer efforts
The winning nonprofit gets to see its technology vision put into action! Specifically, the winner will receive the following award, valued at over $30,000:
- $25,000 in TechBridge services
- Simplify and streamline your data
- Collect and share your information
- Stabilize and modernize your infrastructure
- $5,000 cash grant for project implementation/startup operating costs
- One year TechBridge membership
- Plus thousands of dollars in software from Microsoft, Salesforce.com and/or Netsuite*
Visit this Georgia NonProfit Insurance blog for more information regarding your eligibility,
project criteria and for the link to the application.