Do you have a technology project that your nonprofit organization would like to implement to help you be more efficient and effective in serving the community? Now’s your chance to put that technology plan into action.
TechBridge has announced their 11th annual Technology Innovation Award, given by Accenture. One Georgia nonprofit will receive this award for presenting their innovative vision for how to improve their organization through technology.
The prize? Over $25,000 in free software, consultation and more! Click here for more information.
The application deadline for the 2012 Award is 5:00pm EST on Monday February 6, 2012. Link to the application is below.
Your Georgia Insurance Problem Solvers bring you this information about your NonProfit’s eligibility and project criteria:
Verify that your organization meets the following eligibility criteria:
- Is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, not including churches, or organizations whose primary mission is to promote a religion; private schools, colleges or universities; nonprofit hospitals or cooperative hospital service organizations; governmental agencies;
- Has an annual operating budget in the current or most recent fiscal year larger than $50,000;
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility, the appropriate use of funds and accounting standards; and
- Follows EEOC guidelines and provides equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Does your nonprofit project meet the following criteria?
- The project can be implemented within 6 months and must start in June 2012.
- The technology and supporting processes implemented must be sustainable long term.
- Your management commits to support the outcomes.
- The technology will be used by a Georgia nonprofit.
- The project must have a material, measurable impact on the community.